Tuesday, September 29, 2015

(More) Podcast Appearances

Over the last few weeks, I have had the privilege of appearing as a guest on a number of podcasts. There are a few more to be recorded and released in the near future, but here are three that have been recently released.

Ryan Daly invited me on to be part of his Secret Origins podcast. On episode 17 of that show, we spoke about the issue 17 of that title, which featured an almost word-for-word retelling of the original story of one of my favorite Silver Age characters, Adam Strange.

I also talked with my long-time podcasting friend Stephanie Zimmer. A few years ago, I wrote about the end of her personal journal podcast "From Darkness to Light." I recently appeared on her television-themed podcast TV Rewind. Along with her other guest Reshanda, we spent episode 234 talking about Doctor Who, Survivor, Master Chef, Gotham, and much much more.

 I thank these podcasting buddies for their hospitality. It is always a pleasure to podcast with such excellent colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment