Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Podcast Guest Appearances!

Over the last few weeks, I have had the privilege of appearing as a guest on a number of podcasts. There are a few more to be recorded and released in the near future, but here are three that have been recently released.

Ryan Daly invited me on to be part of his Secret Origins podcast. On episode 16 of that show, we spoke about the issue 16 of that title, which featured a pretty boring re-telling of the origin of the otherwise great character, Warlord.

I also talked with my podcasting buddy Michael Bailey on his fine "Bailey's Batman Podcast." We spoke about the excellent hardcover collection "Batman From the Thirties to the Seventies" on episode 24 of the show. This was a formative book for both of us in our comic reading history, and I had a great time chatting with him about it.

On a totally different note, I was invited on to the game-themed podcast No Consoles for Old Men. I am not a hard-core gamer, but when they decided to do an episode on casual games, I volunteered. I joined hosts Bill Robinson and Scott McGregor, and guests Sara Tonin and Christopher J Warden, to talk on episode #9 about Facebook games, and iOS games like Spider-Man Unlimited and Please Stay Calm.

I thank these podcasting buddies for their hospitality. It is always a pleasure to podcast with such fine comrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment