Saturday, May 21, 2022

This Week in Reading

COMICS:
Adventure Comics 300
Archie Meets Riverdale
Archie’s Mysteries 25 – 29
Batman: Gordon of Gotham 1 – 4
Claw the Unconquered (WildStorm) 5 & 6
House of Slaughter 6
JLA Secret Files & Origins 2
John Law, Detective #1
Lady Mechanika 4
Maze Agency (Caliber) 1 – 3
Nathaniel Dusk 1 – 4
Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Missing Martian
The Trial of Sherlock Holmes 1 – 5
 
BOOKS:
Quarry in the Black, by Max Allan Collins, COMPLETED.
The Eye of Zoltar, by Jasper Fforde, COMPLETED.
The Demon Spirit, by R. A. Salvatore, pages 393 – 485.
The Story of Christianity, volume II, by Justo L. González, pages 372 – 384.

SCI-FI MAGAZINE COMPLETED:
The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, July 1974.


2 comments:

  1. I picked up this latest Lady Mechanika mini-series. It's my first time reading this character. I'll be getting this fourth issue in my next shipment from Discount Comic Book Service early next month. I've also got the first two volumes of her series in my reading stack. Hope you have a fun summer of reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Billy! I love Lady M, and hope you enjoy her earlier adventures.

      Delete