Saturday, March 19, 2022

This Week in Reading

 

COMICS:
Asterix and the Golden Sickle
Batman: The Jiro Kawata Batmanga 1 – 19
Doom 2099 24 & 25
I Survived the Frank Slide
Lady Mechanika 3
The Legend of the Lost Lemon Mine
Reggie and Me 27 & 67
Usagi Yojimbo (IDW) 2
Veronica 178
Wonder Woman 276
 
BOOKS:
Women and C.S. Lewis, edited by Carolyn Curtis and Mary Pomroy Key, COMPLETED.
The Story of Christianity, volume II, by Justo L. González, pages 241 – 257.
Small Teaching, by James M. Lang, pages 217 – 235.
Crashing Heat, by “Richard Castle,” pages 26 – 74.
 
SCI-FI MAGAZINE COMPLETED:
Analog, December 2004.

2 comments:

  1. Like Astro City, Usagi Yojimbo is one of those comic book series I jumped into late, that I wish I had started sooner. I'll just have to collect the earlier trade paperbacks. The C. S. Lewis book looks interesting also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that it why I haven't jumped fully into either Astro City or Usagi.

      The CS Lewis book was an interesting read.

      Delete