Thursday, September 22, 2016

Podcast Guest Appearances

Over the course of the last month or so, I was able to appear as a guest on some great podcasts, hosted by a couple of great podcasters. There are a few more in the planning process, but here are two that recently came out.

I have joined the Two True Freaks' "Fear the Walking Dead" panel show more than once in the past. This year, the show has its own dedicated feed, and I appeared recently to talk about episode 11 of season 2. Host Scott McGregor had me on, along with Brian & Beth Hughes.

I was also invited by Chad Bokelman to appear on the third episode of his new podcast that covers the Action Comics Weekly comic book. He and I spoke about the third installment of the Blackhawk story, which continues to be ... interesting. Because this series of comic books began at issue 601, this third episode is presented on the website and your podcatcher as episode 603.

No comments:

Post a Comment