Monday, March 9, 2015

Podcasting Update!

What Kyle Benning and I talked about.
I have had the good fortune recently to have been asked to appear as a guest on a number of excellent podcasts.

Pop Culture Affidavit, Episode 44: Host Tom Panarese had me on to talk about the sometimes difficult problem of adapting a book into a movie. We talk about the movies that did it well, and the ones that did it poorly. The Hobbit, Tess, Farenheit 451, Lord of the Flies, and High Fidelity are among the many books/movies that we talked about.

King-Size Comics, Giant-Size Fun, Episode 15: Host Kyle Benning and I talked about DC Super-Stars of Space #2, a book I read probably 30 times when I was a kid. The lead story featured Adam Strange, one of my all-time favorite comic book characters.

Unofficial 75 Greatest Marvels Countdown, Episode 66: W. Blaine Dowler and I talked about Thor 362, an issue ending a long story arc from the long Walt Simonson run. This issue is most noted for being the one in which Skurge the Executionar sacrifices his life. It is a very good story.

I have also recently recorded episodes for Bailey's Batman Podcast and Trentus Magnus Punches Reality, both of which will be released later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment