Sunday, November 24, 2013

Podcasting Update!

We have had done some terrific interviews with authors and audiobook narrators over the last few months for the Book Guys, but our editor's video-editing software crashed, and those episodes are still a few weeks away from being published. I will post the links when the shows are published.


Getting my (with my daughter) little podcasting network up and going over the last 3 or 4 months ago has been fun, as well. We recently had our first episode with a guest, and one of the podcast's released its 10th episode. Another show will be releasing its episode #10 soon, as well. The episodes are available at the podcast website or via iTunes.

I have been a guest on two episodes of another comic-book podcast, although those episodes have not been released.. And in a few days, I am scheduled to be a Skype-guest on another show. My experiences as part of the comic book podcast community have been universally positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment