Friday, October 11, 2013

Between Audiobooks (3)

I have written before of my habit of listening to a few episodes of PodCastle or Escape Pod in between audiobooks -- short story palate cleansers between novels. I am still waaaay behind (9 months?) on these podcasts), so I listened to a bunch of Escape Pods last week, in between Severe Clear and Callahan's Legacy. I listened to these episodes:




373: Chandra's Game, by Samantha Henderson. The sad life of an asteroid farmer.

374: Oubliette, by J Kelley Anderson. Trying to kill an alien that just won't die.


375. Marley & Cratchit, by David Steffen. The REAL story behind what we know from the Dickens classic.

 376. Shutdown, by Corry L. Lee . To be a soldier or a ballerina -- that is the question.
377. Real Artists, by Ken Liu. Digital movie-making of the most extreme sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment