Saturday, March 23, 2013

Book Guys update!

The Book Guys Show has made some changes lately, and (so far) they have kept me on the show as a co-host!

In addition to our audio show continuing to be available via iTunes and the Book Guys web site, we have begun to record the video for the show, and place that on You Tube.

Our fist joint video/audio episode was #67, which featured author William Kent Krueger as a guest. We talked about his novel "Ordinary Grace." I talked about just finishing up The Hunger Games, and my plans to work my through the Sherlock Holmes novels. And of course there wsa comic book discussion.

In episode #68, veteran actor and audiobook narrator Jeff Gurner joined us to talk about the voice-over business, and his experiences as an actor. We talked about John Scalzi's Red Shirts, a little Doctor Who, and the fact that digital goods may one day be recognized as actual property.

I missed the next episode, but I hear it wasn't all that bad. Narrator Johnny Heller returned, and Pat Flewwelling from CrimeWritersCanada.Com joined the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment