Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

From chapter 14 of Stronghold, Book 1 of the Dragon Star trilogy (from the early 1990s), by Melanie Rawn.

MY TEASERS:
"A forced march had brought Tilal and his family to Kadar Water in excellent time. Lord Kolya, knowing his immediate need must be for a Sunrunner, sent his out to meet Tilal with the news that the entire holding was at his disposal."

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read a good fantasy in a while. You remind me that I need to catch up on my Terry Brooks:) (Yup, I am pretty eclectic)Thanks for stopping by My Teaser Tuesdays

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I haven't read a Terry Brooks for 5 years or so -- thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete