Friday, January 21, 2011

What I Listened to Yesterday

I got snowed out of classes, and didn't have much TV queued up, so yesterday was a major podcast listening day. Here is what I heard:

The BreadCast & PrayStation Portable -- these are part of my morning devotions.
Jen & DAVe Show #304 -- I am almost caught up. Me & my family lurve this show.
DH Unplugged #95 -- If the market crashes next week, you heard it there first.
The Tony Kornheiser Show -- live stream from this Washington DC sports-y radio talk show.
No Agenda #271 -- live stream, via the excellent Pocket No Agenda app.
Adam Carolla Show, with guest Patton Oswalt
PodCastle #107 -- The Behold of the Eye, by Hal Duncan.
From Crisis to Crisis: A Superman podcast #81 -- great episode, great show.
Tech News Today -- live stream via the TWiT.TV app
TV Critic Podcast Channel -- The Wire season 2
Writing Excuses -- latest episode, all caught up
PrayStation Portable -- evening devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment