Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello & Welcome

Who am I? Why am I here?

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of the books I read, and the audio I consume, which is made up of both unabridged audiobooks, podcast novels, and podcasts.

I started keeping track of my reading a few years ago via LiveJournal's 50 Book Challenge community. I then moved my book lists to both LibraryThing and GoodReads, and used another blog to track my annual reading, but I wanted to use that blog for another purpose, so the idea of segregating out my reading interests to a separate blog made sense. And I listen to a ton of podcasts, as well as audiobooks, so bringing those interests together also made sense.

So here we are.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete