Monday, January 14, 2013

Review of 2012 Podcast-listening Goals

I posted these goals a year ago ... included are my current comments on how well I did accomplishing them, which was much better than how I did on my reading goals.
---------------------------------------------------
In addition to keeping up with all the podcasts that I listen to regularly, there are a few I need to get caught up on.

In the pop culture space, I am years (literally) behind on Around Comics, and about 7 months behind on Battleship Pretension. I am also going back into the Two True Freaks feed and picking up various episodes that I did not pick up one I started listening to their shows. (got caught up on all three of these shows, just in time for Around Comics to cease production.)

I am also about 8 months behind on a trio of Christian/devotional shows: The Bible Study Podcast, Bible Study Podcasts (I know those two sound similar, but if you look closely they are not the same), and St. Irenaeus Ministries. I just need to listen to two weeks of these each week, and I will catch up. (got caught up on all three of these shows, as well.)

There are also a few shows that I have not listened to yet, but plan to start this year. They include My Intercontinental Life (I did start and listen to all of these, but it has been 6 months or so since a new episode has come down the feed as Anne-Sophie has turned her attention to her also-excellent Fighting Anorexia podcast) and Comics Slumber Party. (totally forgot about this one) 


No comments:

Post a Comment