Thursday, January 10, 2013

Book Guys #062

The podcast returned from Christmas break with a pretty good show, if I do say so myself.

Father Robert was unavailable, as he was checking out the goodies at CES. But Paul, Sir Jimmy, and I soldiered on bravely, joined by Brian Brushwood of ScamSchool and Mike Luoma of GlowInTheDarkRadio.Com.

We talked about a robot that writes books automatically, the implications of electronic items on traditional supply-and-demand pricing, and what exactly I would hide in a hollowed-out textbook. I mentioned that I was reading The Devil You Know, by Mike Carey. And in comic book news, we talked about what has been going on Spider-Man's life recently, and that Walking Dead #100 was the biggest-selling single issue of the year.

Check us out on iTunes or at BookGuys.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment