Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The New 52, One Year Later

Two years ago, in September, DC Comics launched comic books in its "New 52" initiative, starting all 52 of their monthly books with new #1 issues. I took this opportunity to pick up some of these books, and review many of them on this site.

Now that two years have passed, I am going to stop using the label "New 52" on my reviews of these comics; they will be treated the way other comic book reviews are treated. The titles I expect to keep reading (and potentially keep reviewing) are: All-Star Western, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and World's Finest.

But I did want to list here all of the New 52 titles I've read (over 100 issues total), and link to those that I have reviewed on the site:

Action Comics 1-8
All-Star Western 1-3 & 4-6
Animal Man 1-6
Aquaman 1-6
Blackhawks 1-8
Catwoman 1-6
Demon Knighs 1-7 & 8-12, 0
Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE 1-7
Fury of Firestorm 1-6
Green Arrow 1-6
I, Vampire 1-6 and 7-12
Justice League Dark 1-6 & 7-8
Resurrection Man 1-7
Supergirl 1-7
Wonder Woman 1-6 & 7-12
World's Finest 0-5

No comments:

Post a Comment