Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Listening Plans

In addition to keeping up with all the podcasts that I listen to regularly, there are a few I need to get caught up on.

In the pop culture space, I am years (literally) behind on Around Comics, and about 7 months behind on Battleship Pretension. The problem with BP is that they are relentless, with co-host David Bax never letting a week go by without a new episode. This is fine and dandy for sure, but there is never a "lull" whereby one can catch up quickly on back episodes. I am also going back into the Two True Freaks feed and picking up various episodes that I did not pick up one I statred listening to their shows.

I am also about 8 months behind on a trio of Christian/devotional shows: The Bible Study Podcast, Bible Study Podcasts (I know those two sound similar, but if you look closely they are not the same), and St. Irenaeus Ministries. I just need to listen to two weeks of these each week, and I will catch up.

There are also a few shows that I have not listened to yet, but plan to start this year. They include My Intercontinental Life and Comics Slumber Party.

That sounds like enough to keep my ears busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment