Wednesday, February 5, 2014

All Over The Podosphere

I have been honored to be asked to appear as a guest on a number of podcasts recently. You can find my rambling thoughts in these places:

The Fantasticast. I appeared as a guest on episodes 57 & 58 -- 58 is still a few days away from being relesaed, as of this writing. In this pair of episodes, I talked with Stephen & Andrew about the first 2 issues of a terrific 4-issue storyline featuring Doctor Doom, my favorite comic book character. He steals cosmic power from the Silver Surfer, and with that enhanced power, what can stand between him and global conquest? Certainly not the woeful Fantastic Four!  I had a blast recording these two episodes.

Trentus Magnus Punches Reality. I was part of a roundtable of podcasters (including Scott Gardner, Bill Robinson and Shawn Engel), who talked with Trentus about whether fanboys are too obsessed with the movie versions of their favorite characters. At least that's where we started. We talked all about the intersection of comic books and movies, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and the past, the present, and the future. It is a long episode, but if you're interested in the topic, give it a listen.

And don't tell anyone, but I'm working on getting myself booked on the equally terrific show, Back to the Bins. I will definitely post when that happens, and when the episode becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment