Saturday, May 13, 2023

This Week in Reading

COMICS:
Betty & Veronica 7
Birds of Prey (New 52) 5
Broken Eye 2
Free Comic Book Day 2023: The Cursed Library, Girl Taking Over, I Am Stan, InvestiGators, Mech Cadets, Red Sonja, Smurfs, Spidey & His Amazing Friends, Spider-Man 2, Star Trek, Star Wars, & Star Wars Adventures
Hellcop #1
Moriarty: The Dark Chamber 1 – 4
Murder Inc: Valentine’s Trust 1 – 6
The Terrifics #1
Something is Killing the Children 30
 
BOOKS:
Static Jedi, by Eric Samuel Timm, COMPLETED.
Probable Claws, by Rita Mae Brown & Sneaky Pie Brown, pages 1 – 183.
Star Trek: Strangers From the Sky, by Margaret Wander Bonanno, pages 1 – 29.
Paul & the Faithfulness of God, by N.T. Wright, pages 949 – 956.
 
SCI-FI  MAGAZINE COMPLETED:
Adventures of Sword & Sorcery, issue 5.

2 comments:

  1. Star Trek: Strangers From The Skya was a great sf novel. The 3 FCBD titles I'll be getting in my next shipment from Discount Comic Book Service are: Dawn Of DC, Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, and Umbrella Academy/Withcher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the book, so far!

      Umbrella Academy is definitely the one I should have kept my eyes out for.

      Delete