Saturday, April 13, 2019

This Week in Reading


COMICS:
Adventures of the Super Sons 9
Archie Comics Digest 1
Black Canary 1 & 5
Black Magick 6 – 11  
Detectives, Inc 1 & 2
Exciting Comics #1
Headman 1
Hero Alliance 1
Legends of the Stargazers 27
Metamorpho 6
New Universal 1, 2, & 5
New Universal: Shockfront 2
Pistolfist 1, 3, & 4
Project New Wave #1
Unit 44 #2

BOOKS:
Revival: Faith as Wesley Lived It, by Adam Hamilton, COMPLETED.
The Myth Awakens, edited by Ken Derry & John C. Lyden, COMPLETED.
Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy, by Eric Metaxas, pages 205 – 312.
City Under the Stars, by Wallace Henley, pages 1 – 53.

2 comments:

  1. What hooked me on Metamorpho were the ads for his short-lived series when I was a boy. I never got to read many of his stories until I was much older, except for the infamous "Bat-Hulk" story. Yes, I survived Bat-Hulk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that comment, Billy. I've really enjoyed these very early adventures of him.

      Delete